What is a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant is a self employed professional providing administrative support to clients remotely via email, internet, social media, telephone, fax or post, either on an ongoing basis or one off tasks.
A VA is not a temp or employees, but independent contractors who cater to the needs of the individual, small business or large corporation. We tailor our services to provide office support so as to enable our clients to focus on core tasks, rather than time consulting administrative chores.
Why do you need a Virtual Assistant?
If you answer yes to any of the following statements then you need a VA:
- You need extra business support when your workload increases.
- You need occasional cover for employees on holiday or sick leave.
- You don’t want the cost, commitment or paperwork involved in using an employee.
- You have periodic or seasonal projects that you don’t wish to delegate to a stream of temps.
- You spend more time on administrative chores than on revenue generating projects.
- You require only a few hours of support per day, week or month.
- You need administrative support for your business that is not tied to traditional office hours.
- You travel and need a contact person who can represent your business in a professional manner.
What are the cost benefits of using a VA?
You pay only for the hours worked or services provided
- No need to buy additional office equipment
- No computer training necessary
- Works only when you need a particular service
- No extra office space required
- No loss of privacy
- Parting is painless without the legal responsibilities associated with an employee
AJS Secretarial Solutions is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and will endeavour to provide a secure and confidential environment for any and all information provided by you. We will not disclose information to any other party, unless required by law or with your full consent.
AJS will take all necessary steps to ensure your information is secure however, we will not be held accountable for events resulting in anauthorised access to your personal information.
As we recognise that confidentiality is a sensitive issue for our clients, we will be more than happy to sign any non-disclosure or confidentiality agreement you may require.
How do I communicate with AJS?
AJS is here to provide you with the easiest and most flexible option for you. The main communication will be via phone, email and fax, but we are more than happy to arrange a meeting to discuss your requirements in more detail.